INDIAN STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
Are you Affiliated with an Indian Student Organization?
TelCan.com invites you to register your Indian Student Organization to benefit from our "Indian Student Organization Compensation Program" TelCan financially supports Indian Student Organizations (ISU) by paying a residual commission based on all sales made by through TelCan ads, banners or links that we supply.
The program is set up in five steps described below:
- Register your Indian Student Organization with TelCan.
- TelCan issues you several ads, banners and a web link you install into your Indian Student Organization websites, member emails and other locations you desire. You may also create your own banner or appropriate ad to promote your TelCan calling card sales.
- When a student or any customer purchases from your banner, link or ad, your Indian Student Organization will automatically receive a check equal to 10% of the total amount of monthly TelCan purchases.
- All commission payments are residual, this meaning they do continue for the life of the customer.
- Free SMS to Mobile
- Pin Free Dialing
- PIN Requried Dialing
- One Touch Dialing
- Use Magic Jack to Connect Your TelCan Account